Fast Food Powered by Trendolizer

Daily Mail UK: Live maggots discovered in McDonald’s ketchup dispenser

Trending story found on www.healthnutnews.com
Daily Mail UK: Live maggots discovered in McDonald’s ketchup dispenser
As if McDonald’s ingredients weren’t already bad enough, a customer at a location in Cambridge, England, recently posted a video to Twitter showing live maggots wriggling around in a ketchup dispenser. RELATED STORY: Famous Cleveland Clinic Gives McDonald’s the boot from their hospital Never going near the ketchup in @McDonalds again. For those of you …
[Source: www.healthnutnews.com] [ Comments ] [See why this is trending]

Trend graph:

Comments